Address: 78, 80 Silom Soi 4, Bangkok 10500 Phone: 02 632 9955
The Menu Print this Menu
We serve authentic Spanish Tapas which should be ordered to be shared. We recommend that you order about 3 dishes per person - and good to order a mixture of ingredients and styles as you would when ordering a balanced Asian meal.
PAELLA: Our smallest paella is served in a pan big enough for 2 or 3 people to share - perhaps with a couple of tapas to start and a salad. For larger groups, we use larger pans and charge an extra amount per person.
LUNCH SETS: There are several lunch sets available each set offering three tapas dishes for 220 baht++
PARTIES: For groups of 4 people and over, we have designed some party menus which will enable you to enjoy more dishes and will help us serve you more efficiently. Please contact the manager for more details.
- Gambas Ajillo - Garlic Prawns Cooked with white wine, olive oil, garlic and a little chilli. Mop up the sauce with some bread! 150
- Pan Con Tomate - Tomato Bread Toasted sourdough bread spread with olive oil, garlic and ripe fresh tomato. Delicious with any of the cured hams or sausages 75
- Patatas Bravas - Bravas Fried Potatoes Served with a spicy "bravas" sauce and garlic mayonnaise. This is one of our favourite dishes. 100
- Ensalada Verde con Gratinado de Queso Cabra y Pimiento Rojo Goat cheese salad. Mild goat cheese grilled on bread and served with green salad and roast red pepper. 150
- Croquetas de Jamón y Huevo Fried croquettes of serrano ham and egg in a savoury white sauce. 35 each
- Tortilla de Patatas Spanish potato and onion omelette. This is the one dish that all our Spanish customers order. 100